(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Fixation

Bottles of wineCanon EOS 350D, f1.4, 1/4 sec

"'I am a Jew, born in Tarsus in Cilicia, but brought up here in this city where I was educated in the school of Gamaliel, according to the strict observance of our Law. And I was dedicated to God's service as are all of you today. As for this way, I persecuted it to the point of death and arrested its followers, both men and women, throwing them into prison.

"The High Priest and the whole Council of elders can bear witness to this. From them I received letters for the Jewish brothers in Damascus and I set out to arrest the Christians I would find there and bring them back to Jerusalem for punishment. But as I was traveling along, nearing Damascus, at about noon a great light from the sky suddenly flashed about me. I fell to the ground and heard a Voice saying to me: 'Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me?' I answered: 'Who are you, Lord?' And He said to me: 'I am Jesus the Nazarean whom you persecute.' The men who were with me saw the light and were afraid, but they did not understand the Voice of the One who was speaking to me. I asked: 'What shall I do, Lord?' And the Lord replied: 'Get up and go to Damascus; there you will be told all that you are destined to do.' Yet the brightness of that light had blinded me and so I was led by the hand into Damascus by my companions.

"There was a certain Ananias who came to me. He was a devout observer of the Law and well spoken of by all the Jews who were living there. And he stood by me, he said: 'Brother Saul, recover your sight.' At that moment I could see and I looked at him. He then said, 'The God of our ancestors has chosen you to know His will, to see the Just One and to hear the Words from His mouth. From now on you shall be His witness before all the pagan peoples and tell them all that you have seen and heard. And now, why delay? Get up and be baptized and have your sins washed away by calling upon His Name.'"

ACTS 22:3-16

"Enlighten all families, Lord,
to let go of that which keeps them apart."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...bakit alang tequila sa pic? hehehehe...fave ko yun eh. :-D

January 25, 2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! fixated pala sa tequila... :P

January 25, 2006 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ano po ang "fixation" hehehehehehe,tamad tumingin sa dictionary eh,,,,meron pong bago yung "mojo"masarap,natikman mo na yun ms.hayek?,,,,rac

January 28, 2006 9:59 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

meron pong mojo sa Shakey's...

January 28, 2006 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ganon?alam ko mag-timpla nun,kala ko bago lang yun,hehehehehe,,rac

January 28, 2006 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sus, ang mojo tatang eh fried potatoes po. hehehe...talaga marunong ka magtimpla? sige paguwi mo ha gawa ka patikim mo sa amin ni gina. :P

January 30, 2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

baka naman ibang mojo ang iniisip ni tatang?

paanong tinitimpla yun? nde pa cut lang yung potatoes tapos i-fry?

January 30, 2006 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o nga nman panong naging fried potatoes yung mojo?madali lang po mag mix nun,sarap inumin ,di nman nainom ng ganon si tita eh,,,,pede sa kanyan coconut juice,,,,rac

January 31, 2006 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home