(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Monday, January 09, 2006

It Doesn't Have To Be Big

Globe infront of the SM Mall of AsiaCanon EOS 350D, f5.6, 1/60 sec

"Here is my servant whom I uphold,
my chosen one in whom I delight.
I have put my spirit upon him,
and he will bring justice to the nations.

"He does not shout or raise his voice.
proclamations are not heard in the streets.
A broken reed he will not crush,
nor will he snuff out the light
of the wavering wick.
He will make justice appear in truth.

"He will not waver or be broken
until he has established justice on earth;
the islands are waiting for his law.

"I, Yahweh, have called you for the sake of justice;
I will hold your hand to make you firm;
I will make you as a covenant to the people,
and as a light to the nations,
to open eyes that do not see,
to free captives from prison,
to bring out to light those who sit in darkness
."

ISAIAH 42:1-4, 6-7


"Lord, send me to bring love
to those in any kind of prison.
Prisons of hate,
prisons of hunger,
prisons of rejection,
prisons of pain..."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...parang abroad 'to ah?

January 09, 2006 7:46 AM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! nde ka pa ata naliligaw sa may SM Mall of Asia... ;)

January 09, 2006 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nde pa nga. :-D layo eh. ;-)

January 09, 2006 9:48 AM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

nde naman malayo, sa may EDSA extension lang po siya... ;)

January 09, 2006 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

parang sa "daily planet po yun eh,di kaya ikaw yung pakner ni superman?si lois lane?hehehehehe,rac

January 14, 2006 10:47 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

wala pong nakasulat na "daily planet" dun sa globe... :P

nde kaya favorite ni Henry Sy si Superman kaya niya nilagyan ng globe yung Mall of Asia...?

January 15, 2006 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home