(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Friday, April 28, 2006

The Rescuers!

Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers

"The Lord is my light and my salvation
- whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the rampart of my life;
I will not be afraid.

"One thing I ask of the Lord, one thing I seek -
that I may dwell in his house all the days of my life,
to gaze at his jewel and to visit his sanctuary.

"I hope, I am sure,
that I will see the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living.

"Trust in the Lord, be strong and courageous
- yes, put your hope in the Lord!
"

PSALM 27:1,4,13-14


"Thank You, Lord, for keeping me in Your safety."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute cartoons. di ko na matandaan story nito. memory gap na naman. hayy

May 10, 2006 5:15 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! understandable naman, epekto po ng anaesthesia...

May 11, 2006 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home