(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Friday, June 23, 2006

Christ Like


"'He is the God of my salvation;
in him I trust and am not afraid,
Yahweh is my strength: him I will praise,
the one who saved me.
'
You will draw water with joy
from the very fountain of salvation.
Then you will say: 'Praise to the Lord,
break into songs of joy for him,
proclaim his marvellous deeds among the nations
and exalt his Name.
Sing to the Lord: wonders he has done
let these be known all over the earth.
Sing for joy, O people of Zion,
for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel."

ISAIAH 12:2-3,4,5-6


"Lord, give me an entrepreneur's heart
that I may invest part of my earnings in a small business
so others may be employed. Amen."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home