(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Non-Negotiable

"'I am the living bread which has come from heaven; whoever eats of this bread will live forever. The bread I shall give is my flesh and I will give it for the life of the world.'

"The Jews were arguing among themselves, 'How can this man give us flesh to eat?' So Jesus replied, 'Truly, I say to you, if you do not eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. The one who eats my flesh and drinks my blood live with eternal life and I will raise him up on the last day.

"'My flesh is really food and my blood is drink. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood, live in me and I in them. Just as the Father, who is life, sent me and I have life from the Father, so whoever eats me will have life from me. This is the bread which came from heaven; unlike that of your ancestors, who ate and later died. Those who eat this bread will live forever.'"

JOHN 6:51-58

"You are the Living Bread, O Jesus.
You are in the Holy Eucharist.
I believe. I receive. Amen."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home