(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Playing Favorites

Pentax Optio S50

"My brothers and sisters, if you truly believe in our glorified Lord, Jesus Christ, you will not discriminate between persons. Suppose a person enters the synagogue where you are assembled, dressed magnificently and wearing a gold ring; at the same time, a poor person enters dressed in rags. If you focus your attention on the well-dressed and say, 'Come and sit in the best seat,' while to the poor one you say, 'Stay standing or else sit down at my feet,' have you not, in fact, made a distinction between the two? Have you not judged, using a double standards?

"Listen, my beloved brothers and sisters, did God not choose the poor of this world to receive the riches of faith and to inherit the kingdom which he has promised to those who love him?"

JAMES 2:1-5

"Heal me of my wounds, O Jesus,
so that I may forgive others and myself."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home