(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

On Sports and Politics

Boracay Beach VolleyballCanon EOS 350D, f8, 1/100 sec

"If there was ever an opportunity to have faith, it is now." -- Emmit Smith
"Where reason ends, faith begins." -- Ninoy Aquino


"Christ freed us to make us really free. So remain firm and do not submit again to the yoke of slavery. I, Paul, say this to you: if you receive circumcision, Christ can no longer help you. Once more I say to whoever receives circumcision: you are now bound to keep the whole Law. All you who pretend to become righteous through the observance of the Law have separated yourselves from Christ and have fallen away from grace.

"As for us, the Spirit imparts to us this hope that thorugh faith we shall be set right with God. In Christ Jesus it is irrelevant whether we be circumcised or not; what matters is faith working through love."

GALATIANS 5:1-6

"Lord, I need You in my life.
Fill me with Your presence everyday and
let me be consumed by Your undying love. Amen."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home