(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Choose God


"Therefore, my dearest friends, as you always obeyed me while I was with you, even more now that I am far from you, continue working out your salvation "with fear and trembling". It is God who makes you not only wish but also carry out what pleases him. Do everything without grumbling, so that without fault or blame, you will be children of God without reproach among a crooked and perverse generation. You are a light among them, like stars in the universe, holding to the Word of life. I shall feel proud of you on the day of Christ on seeing that my effort and labor have not been in vain. And if I have to pour out my blood as an offering to celebrate our faith, I rejoice and continue to share your joy; and you likewise should rejoice and share my joy."

PHILIPPIANS 2:12-18

"Lord, help us to be more trusting in Your Love."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home