(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Reality of His Love

Canon EOS 350D, f/5.6, 1/80 sec

"For I, Yahweh, your God, take hold of your right hand and say to you: 'Fear not, I am your assistance.'

"Fear not, Jacob, poor worm, and you, people of Israel, so frail.

"I am your redeemer, says Yahweh,
The Holy One of Israel, your helper.

"I will make you a thresher, new and with sharp double teeth: you will thresh hills and mountains, crushing them and reducing them to chaff.

"You will winnow them, the wind will carry them off and storm will scatter them. But you will rejoice in Yahweh and glory in the Holy One of Israel.

The poor and the afflicted seek water, and find none.
Their tongues are parched with thirst.
But I, Yahweh, will hear them;
I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them.

"I will open up streams over the barren heights
and let the rivers flow through all the valleys;
I will turn the desrt into lakes and brooks
and the thirsty earth
into a land of springs.

"I will plant in the wilderness the cedar,
the acacia, the myrtle and the olive;
I will plant in the wasteland fir, cypress and pine--

"that all may see and know,
consider and understand
,
that the hand of Yahweh has done this,
that the Holy One of Israel has created it."

ISAIAH 41:13-20


"Thank You, Lord.
You worked wonders through the poor, abandoned, and needy
just as You are working wonders in my life. Amen."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home