(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

God's Best

Canon EOS 350D, f/5.6, 1/2000 sec

"The religion of the Law is only a shadow of the good things to come; it has the patterns but not the realities. So, year after year, the same sacrifices are offered without bringing the worshipers to what is he end. If they had been cleansed once and for all, they would
no longer have felt guilt and would have stopped offering the same sacrifices. But no, year after year their sacrifices witness to their sins and never will the blood of bulls and goats take away these sins.

"This is why on entering the world, Christ says: 'You did not desire sacrifice and offering; you were not pleased with burn offerings and sin offerings. Then I said: "Here I am. It was written of me in the scroll. I will do your will, O God."

"'First he says: Sacrifice, offerings, burn offerings and sin offerings you did not desire nor were you pleased with them--although they were required by the Law. Then he says: Here I am to do your will.

"'The is enough to nullify the first will and establish the new. Now, by this will of God, we are sanctified at once by the sacrifice of the body of Christ Jesus.'"

HEBREWS 10:1-10

"I want the best, Lord. I choose You."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home