(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Real Big Brother

Canon EOS 350D, f/5.6, 1/200 sec

"He preached to the people saying, 'After me comes one who is more powerful than I am; I have baptized you with water, but he will baptize you in the Holy Spirit. As for me, I am not worthy to bend down and untie his sandals.'

"At that time Jesus came from Nazareth, a town of Galilee, and was baptized by John in the Jordan. And the moment he came up out of the water, heaven opened before him and he saw the Spirit coming down on him like a dove. And these words were heard from heaven, 'You are my Son, the Beloved, the One I have chosen.'"

MARK 1:7-11

"Cast upon me Your loving gaze
and I will grow in Your beauty. Amen."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home