(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Monday, February 26, 2007

Cheat!

Pentax S50

"Yahweh spoke to Moses and said, 'Speak to the entire assembly of the people of Israel and say to them: Be holy for I, Yahweh, your God, am holy.

"Do not steal or lie or deceive one another. Do not swear falsely by my name so as to profane the name of your God; I am Yahweh.

"Do not oppress your neighbor or rob him. The wages of a hired man are not to remain with you all night until morning. You shall not curse a deaf man nor put a stumbling block in the way of the blind; but you shall fear your God; I am Yahweh.

"Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor nor bow to the great; you are to judge your neighbor fairly so as not to share in his guilt. Do not go about as a slanderer of your people and do not seek the death of your neighbor; I am Yahweh.

"Do not hate your brother in your heart; rebuke your neighbor frankly so as not to share in his guilt. Do not seek revenge or nurture a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself; I am Yahweh."

LEVITICUS 19:1-2,11-18

"You are Truth, You are life.
May I never forget this."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home