(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Frozen Soul

Pentax S50

"One thing I did command them: Listen to my voice and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in the way I command you and all will be well with you. But they did not listen and paid no attention; they followed the bad habits of their stubborn heart and turned away from me.

"From the time I brought their forefathers out of Egypt until this day I have continually sent them my servants, the prophets, but this stiff-necked people did not listen. they paid no attention and were worse than their forefathers.

"You may say all these things to them but they will not listen; you will call them but they will not answer. This is a nation that did not obey Yahweh and refused to be disciplined; truth has perished and is no longer heard from their lips."

JEREMIAH 7:23-28

"Lord, teach me how to pay attention to You."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home