(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Friday, February 08, 2008

Proof Of Life

Canon EOS 350D, f/4, 1/60 sec

"Have mercy on me, O God, in your love.
In your great compassion blot out my sin.
Wash me throughly of my guilt;
cleanse me of evil.

"For I acknowledge my wrongdoings
and have my sins ever in mind.
Against you alone have I sinned;
what is evil in your sight I have done.

"You are right when you pass sentence
and blameless in your judgment.

"You take no pleasure in sacrifice;
were I to give a burnt offering,
you would not delight in it.
O God, my sacrifice is a broken spirit;
a contrite heart you will not despise."

PSALM 51:3-4,5-6ab,18-19


"Lord, let my life be a living proof
of my relationship with You."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home