(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Friday, February 22, 2008

Service Personified

Boy ScoutsCanon EOS 350D, f/8, 1/125 sec

"I now address myself to those elders among you; I, too, am an elder and a witness to the sufferings of Christ, hoping to share the Glory which is to be revealed. Shepherd the flock which God has entrusted to you, guarding it not out of obligation but willingly for God's sake; not as one looking for a reward but with a generous heart; do not lord it over those in your care, rather be an example to your flock. Then, when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will be given a crown of unfading glory."

1 PETER 5:1-4

"Grant me the grace, Lord, to lovingly and willingly
do what You ask of me."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home