(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Monday, March 31, 2008

Believe, And Then Watch

From http://rosarycreations.com

"Once again Yahweh addressed Ahaz, 'Ask for a sign from Yahweh your God, let it come either from the deepest depths or from the heights of heaven.'

"But Ahaz answered, 'I will not ask, I will not put Yahweh to the test.'

"Then Isaiah said, 'Now listen, descendants of David. Have you not been satisfied trying the patience of people, that you also try the patience of my God? Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign:

"'The Virgin is with a child and bears a son and calls his name Immanuel.'

"Devise a plan and it will be thwarted, make a resolve and it will not stand, for God is with us."

ISAIAH 7:10-14;8:10

"Lord, I believe that You love me more
than what my mind can conceive.
Help me trust in that love."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home