(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sacramental Grace

Canon EOS 350D, f/4, 1/50 sec

"But that very night, Yahweh's word came to Nathan, 'Go and tell my servant David, this is what Yahweh says:

"'When the time comes for you to rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your son after you, the one born of you and I will make his reign secure. He shall build a house for my name and I will firmly establish his kingship forever. I will be a father to him and he shall be my son... Your house and your reign shall last forever before me, and your throne shall be forever firm.'"

2 SAMUEL 7:4-5a,12-14a,16

"Lord God, You are the element that bonds couples in marriage.
Grant us Your sacramental grace."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home