(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Smile Of Peace

Canon S45

"Peace be with you; I give you my peace. Not as the world gives peace to I give it to you. Do not be troubled; do not be afraid. You heard me say: 'I am going away, but I am coming to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I go to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

"I have told you this now before it takes place, so that when it does happen you may believe. It is very little what I may still tell you for the ruler of this world is at hand, although there is nothing in me that he can claim. But see, the world must know that I love the Father and that I do what the Father has taught me to do."

JOHN 14:27-31a

"In the midst of problems, sickness and trials,
grant me the gift of your peace, Lord."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home