(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Lord Smiled


"Peter spoke up and said, 'We have given up everything to follow you.' Jesus answered, 'Truly, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters, or father or mother, or children, or lands for my sake and for the Gospel, who will not receive his reward. I say to you: even in the midst of persecution he will receive a hundred times as many houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and lands in the present time and in the world to come eternal life. Do pay attention: Many who now are first will be last, and the last, first.'"

MARK 10:28-31

"Lord Jesus, grant me the grace to be generous.
However, let me do it for the right reasons
and grand me the grace to enjoy it with You. Amen."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home