(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Friday, September 07, 2012

Faithful Servant

From www.weddingclipart.com

"Let everyone then see us as the servants of Christ and stewards of the secret works of God.  Being stewards, faithfulness shall be demanded of us, but I do not mind if you or any human court judges me.  I do not even judge myself; my conscience indeed does not accuse me of anything, but that is not enough for me to be set right with God:  the Lord is the one who judges me.

"Therefore, do not judge before the time, until the coming of the Lord.  He will bring to light whatever was hidden in darkness and will disclose the secret intentions of the hearts.  Then each one will receive praise from God."

1 Corinthians 4:1-5

"Father, thank You for the gifts and talents You have given me.  Help me use them to serve You and others, to bless You and others.  In Jesus' name.  Amen."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home