(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Witness At Home

From catholic.net

I have come to bring fire upon the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!  But I have a baptism to undergo, and what anguish I feel until it is over!

Do you think that I have come to bring peace on earth?  No, I tell you, but rather division.  From now on, in one house five will be divided:  three against two, and two against three.  They will be divided, father against son and son against father;  mother against daughter and daughter against mother;  mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law, and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

Luke 12:49-53

"I life up to You my family.  You love them more than I ever can.  Make me a channel, Lord, to bring them always to You."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home