(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Monday, October 01, 2012

The Last Humiliation


One day the desciples were arguing about which of them was the most important.  But Jesus knew their thoughts, so he took a little child and stood him by his side.  Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name, welcomes me;  and whoever welcomes me, welcomes the one who sent me.  And listen:  the one who is found to be the least among you all, is the one who is the greatest."

Then John spoke up, "Master, we saw someone who drives out demons by calling upon your name, and we tried to forbid him, because he doesn't follow you with us."  But Jesus said, "Don't forbid him.  He who is not against you is for you."

Luke 9:46-50

"Lord, grant me the grace of a pure heart."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home