(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Friday, November 23, 2012

Blessings Turned Sour


And the voice I had heard from heaven spoke again, saying to me, "Go near the angel who stands on the sea and on the land, and take the small book open in his hand."  So I approached the angel and asked him for the small book;  he said to me, "Take it and eat; although it be sweet as honey in your mouth, it will be bitter to our stomach."

I took the small book from the hand of the angel, and ate it.  It was sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, it turned bitter in my stomach.  Then I was told, "You must again proclaim God's words about many peoples, nations, tongues and kings."

Revelation 10:8-11

"Lord, please make us steadfast in faith, joyful in hope and untiring in love all the days of our life."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home