(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Surprises!

From lozalicious.blogspot.com

Mary then set out for a town in the hill country of Judah.  She entered the house of Zechariah and greeted Elizabeth.  When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leapt in her womb.  Elizabeth was filled with holy spirit, and giving a loud cry, said, "You are most blessed among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!  How is it that the mother of my Lord comes to me?  The moment your greeting sounded in my ears, the baby within me suddenly leapt or joy.  Blessed are you who believed that the Lord's word would come true!"

And Mary said,
"My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord,
my spirit exults in God my savior!"

Luke 1:39-47

"Dear Father in heaven, I receive Your blessings with arms open wide.  Thank You in advance for granting the desires of my heart."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home