(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Text Message... From Jesus

From www.myfrienddebbie.com

The people were wondering about John's identity, "Could he be the Messiah?"  Then John answered them, "I baptise you with water, but the one who is coming will do much more:  he will baptize you with Holy Spirit and fire.  As for me, I am not worthy to untie his sandal.

Now, with all the people who came to be baptised, Jesus too was baptized.  Then, while he was praying, the heavens opened;  the Holy Spirit came down upon him in the bodily form of a dove, and a voice from heaven was heard, "You are my Son in whom I am well pleased."

Luke 3:15-16,21-22

"Lord, I have no doubt that You know my needs even before I realize I have them."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home