(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Monday, March 28, 2022

New Home

From unbridlingyourbrilliance.com

“See, I will create
new heavens and a new earth.

The former things will not be remembered,
nor will they come to mind.

But be glad and rejoice forever
in what I will create,
for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight
and its people a joy.

I will rejoice over Jerusalem
and take delight in my people;

the sound of weeping and of crying

will be heard in it no more.

“Never again will there be in it
an infant who lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not live out his years;
the one who dies at a hundred
will be thought a mere child;
the one who fails to reach a hundred
will be considered accursed.

They will build houses and dwell in them;
they will plant vineyards and eat their fruit.

Isaiah 65:17-21

"God, I surrender my life to Your authorship.  I trust that the next chapter is better than the last, for a happy ending is in store.  Amen."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home