(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Washed Clean

Using Paint

Hear the word of the Lord,
you rulers of Sodom;
listen to the instruction of our God,
you people of Gomorrah!

Wash and make yourselves clean.
Take your evil deeds out of my sight;
stop doing wrong.
Learn to do right; seek justice.
Defend the oppressed.
Take up the cause of the fatherless;
plead the case of the widow.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,”
says the Lord.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool.
If you are willing and obedient,
you will eat the good things of the land;
but if you resist and rebel,
you will be devoured by the sword.”
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.

Isaiah 1:10,16-20

"Lord, I want to set things right with You.  Forgive me of my sins and fill me with Your merciful love."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home