(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, June 19, 2022

His Presence: His Present

From aflowerofgod.blogspot.com

For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.” In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.

1 Corinthians 11:23-26

"Lord Jesus, Who in the Eucharist make Your dwelling among us and become our traveling companion, sustain our Christian communities so that they be ever more open to listening and accepting Your Word.  May they draw from the Eucharist a renewed commitment to spreading in society, by the proclamation of Your Gospel, the signs and deeds of an attentive and active charity." (St. Pope John Paul II)

Solemnity of the Body and Blood of Christ


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home