(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, April 01, 2023

In Times Of Crisis

Using GIMP

Say to them: Thus says the Lord GOD: I will soon take the Israelites from among the nations to which they have gone and gather them from all around to bring them back to their land.  I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel, and there shall be one king for them all. They shall never again be two nations, never again be divided into two kingdoms.  No longer shall they defile themselves with their idols, their abominations, and all their transgressions. I will deliver them from all their apostasy through which they sinned. I will cleanse them so that they will be my people, and I will be their God.

David my servant shall be king over them; they shall all have one shepherd. They shall walk in my ordinances, observe my statutes, and keep them.  They shall live on the land I gave to Jacob my servant, the land where their ancestors lived; they shall live on it always, they, their children, and their children’s children, with David my servant as their prince forever.  I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them. I will multiply them and put my sanctuary among them forever.  My dwelling shall be with them; I will be their God, and they will be my people.  Then the nations shall know that I, the LORD, make Israel holy, by putting my sanctuary among them forever.

Ezekiel 37:21-28

"Though my trials squeezed the life out of me, I still thank You, Lord, because I came to know You more deeply."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home