(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Tuesday, May 09, 2023

Chill, I Got You!

From pinterest.com

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give it to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid.

You heard me tell you, ‘I am going away and I will come back to you.' If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.  And now I have told you this before it happens, so that when it happens you may believe.  I will no longer speak much with you, for the ruler of the world* is coming. He has no power over me, but the world must know that I love the Father and that I do just as the Father has commanded me. Get up, let us go.

John 14:27-31

"Father, I surrender all my worries to You.  Help me to focus on Your promises instead of my problems.  Amen."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home