(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Never Fear

From christiancliparts.blogspot.com

Then the LORD said to Joshua: Today I will begin to exalt you in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with you.  Now command the priests carrying the ark of the covenant, “When you come to the edge of the waters of the Jordan, there take your stand.”

So Joshua said to the Israelites, “Come here and listen to the words of the LORD, your God.”  He continued: “By this you will know that there is a living God in your midst: he will certainly dispossess before you the Canaanites, Hittites, Hivites, Perizzites, Girgashites, Amorites, and Jebusites.  The ark of the covenant of the Lord of the whole earth will cross the Jordan before you.

Joshua 3:7-11

"Lord, hold me close when I'm afraid."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home