(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Let The Spirit Teach

Our Lady of Sorrows ChurchCanon S45, f2.8, 0.3 sec

"Because I cannot boast of announcing the Gospel: I am bound to do it. Woe to me if I do not preach the Gospel! If I preached voluntarily, I could expect my reward, but I have been trusted this office against my will. How can I, then, deserve a reward? In announcing the Gospel, I will do it freely without making use of the rights given to me by the Gospel.

"So, feeling free with everybody, I have become everybody's slave in order to gain a greater number. With people of unformed conscience I acted as if I were sharing their scruples in order to gain those who are still weak. So I made myself all things to all people in order to save, by all possible means, some of them. This I do for the Gospel, so that I too have a share of it."

1 CORINTHIANS 9:16-19, 22-23

"Lord, send me Your Spirit so I may share You with others."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow bilib na talaga ako sa talent mo sa photography...getting much better as time goes by...nice work here girl. dramatic ang epek. ;-)

February 05, 2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehe! teynks po.. ;)

yan yung kinunan ko nung nag-pilgrimage ako last year.

February 05, 2006 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow,using available lights,,,and experimenting on exposure,galing mo po,rac

February 06, 2006 2:30 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

teynks po... c",)

February 06, 2006 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home