(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

To Reveal It Or Not?

Door ajarCanon EOS 350D, f2.5, 6 sec

"The king said to Joab and the commanders of the army who were with him, 'Go through all the tribes of Israel from Dan to Beersheba and count the people that I may know how many they are.'

"Joab gave the total count of the people to the king: eight hundred thousand sword-wielding warriors in Israel and five hundred thousand men in Judah.

"The following day, before David awoke, Yahweh's word had come to the prophet Gad, David's seer, 'Go , and give David this message: I offer you three things and I will let one of them befall you according to your own choice.' So Gad went to David and asked him, 'Do you want three years of famine in your land? Or do you want to be pursued for three months by your foes while you flee from them? Or do you want three days' pestilence in your land? Now, think and decide what answer I shall give him who sent me.'

"David answered Gad, 'I am greatly troubled. Let me fall in to the hands of Yahweh whose mercy is abundant; but let me not fall into the hands of men.'

"So Yahweh sent a pestilence on Israel from morning until the appointed time, causing the death of seventy thousand men from Dan to Beersheba. When the angel stretched forth his hand toward Jerusalem to destroy it, Yahweh would punish no more and said to the angel who was causing destruction among the people, 'It is enough, hold back your hand.' The angel of Yahweh was already at the threshing floor of Araunah, the Jebusite.

"When David saw the angel striking the people, he spoke to Yahweh and said, 'I have sinned and acted wickedly, but these are only the sheep; what have they done? Let your hand strike me and my father's family.'"

2 SAMUEL 24:2, 9-17

"Oh Jesus, I pray that You give me Your strength and happiness."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ang ganda ng epek ng slightly opened door sa dark room. talagang kinarir ang photography. nice work girl. ;-)

February 01, 2006 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow,tamang mystery nman ngayon,hehehehehe,nice epek po,,,well,sa ko lang nman reveal yung ibang details about me eh,,bakit ikaw di ka pa open sa min?rac

February 01, 2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

teynks po!

actually, dapat nga unopened na gift yung kukunan ko. kaso, lahat nung christmas gifts ko, nabuksan na. (dapat lang,noh? hehehe!) eh, katamad namang magbalot ng empty box. buti na lang, may bumbilya na lumabas... c",)

February 01, 2006 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home