(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Rainbow's End

Rainbow at BoholCanon S45, f4.9, 1/1002 sec

"God spoke to Noah and his son, 'See I am making a covenant with you and with your descendants after you; also with every living animal with you: birds, cattle, that is, with every living creature of the earth that came out of the ark. I establish my covenant with you. Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood, and never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.'

"God said, 'This is the sign of the covenant I make between me and you, and every animal living with you for all future generations. I set my bow in the clouds and it will be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth. When I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears int he clouds, I will remember the covenant between me and you and every kind of living creature, so that never again will floodwaters destroy all flesh.'"

GENESIS 9:8-15

"Lord, help me discover You
in the beauty of Your creation."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love rainbows. maybe because its so rare that i see one. i love how the colors stand out in the sky. simply beautiful. :-)

March 06, 2006 7:34 AM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

thanks! swerte nga I was there nung lumabas yung rainbow para makunan ko ng pic. odd nga, wala namang ulan o ambon that time...

March 06, 2006 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember "fantasia's song,maganda po yun ....rac

March 06, 2006 3:52 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

parang nde ko na-gets relasyon nung kanta ni fantasia... =P

March 06, 2006 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's about reaching the other end of the rainbow po,yun ang song na sang nya nung manalo sya sa am.idol

March 08, 2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

i see... nde po kasi ako watch ng american idol. c",)

March 08, 2006 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home