(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Love in the Midst of Doubt

A scene from the movie 'Troy'Canon EOS 350D, f1.4, 1/30 sec

"So I am going to allure her,
lead her once more into the desert,
where I can speak to her tenderly.

Then I will give back her vineyards,
make the Valley of Achor a door of hope.
There she will answer me as in her youth,
as when she came out of the land of Egypt.

"You will be my spouse forever,
betrothed in justice and integrity;
we will be united in love and tenderness.
I will espouse you in faithfulness
and you will come to know Yahweh."

HOSEA 2:16, 17, 21-22


"Lord, strengthen my faith with Your love."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

di ba sa "troy" yang eksena na yan?nde ko masyadong gusto yung movie na yun ni brad pitt,parang yung mga na fall in love sa chat rum po yung taytol mo di ba?(",),,rac

March 01, 2006 10:35 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

yup! sa Troy nga po yung scene.

oo nga, noh? dapat pala, kinunan ko yung internet chatroom... ;)

March 01, 2006 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home