(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

One Assurance

Collage of Insurance Company logos
"After that Jesus came to Caesarea Philippi. He asked his disciples, 'What do people say of the Son of Man? Who do they say I am?' They said, 'For some of them you are John the Baptist, for others Elijah or Jeremiah or one of the prophets.'

"Jesus asked them, "But you, who do you say I am?' Peter answered, 'You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.' Jesus replied, 'It is well for you, Simon Barjona, for it is not flesh or blood that has revealed this to you but my Father in heaven.

"'And now I say to you: You are Peter (or Rock) and on this rock I will build my Church, and never will the powers of death overcome it.

"'I will give you the keys of the kingdome of heaven: whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and what you unbind on earth shall be unbound in heaven.'"

MATTHEW 16:13-19

"Lord, thank You for who You are!
Continue to reveal to me Your many wonders.
Amen."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhmm,parantg commercial to tita,,magkano nman talent fee mo dito?pati ba nman to pinasok mo na,,,hhehehehheheh(",)rac

February 25, 2006 10:57 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! paano po, wala ako maisip kung paano mo depict ang "assurance"... ;) or something to rely on

February 26, 2006 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home