(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Habhab

Habhab FactoryCanon S45

"Then, whether you eat, or drink, or whatever you do, do it for the glory of God. Give no offense to the Jews, or to the Greeks, or to the Church of God just as I try to please everyone in everything. I do not seek my own interest, but that of many, this is: that they be saved.

"Follow my example as I follow the example of Christ."

1 CORINTHIAN 10:31 to 11:1

"Lord, give me a generous heart."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ano po meaning mo ng "habhab" sa arabic sabi ng friend ko na sudan is "watermelon",,,rac

February 25, 2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

yung habhab po ay pancit habhab. di ba punta kami dun sa pahiyas sa quezon? isa po dapat ma-experience pagpunta mo dun, pagkain ng pancit habhab ng walang kubyertos.. ;)

February 26, 2006 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home