(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, April 01, 2006

In His Glory

Greenbelt ChapelCanon S45, f3.5, 1/13 sec

"Yahweh made it known to me and so I know! And you let me see their scheming: 'Take care, even your own brothers and family are false with you and behind your back they freely criticize you. Do not rust them when they approach you in a friendly way.'

"But I was like a gentle lamb led to the slaughter. I did not know it was against me that they were plotting, 'Let us feed him with trials and remove him from the land of the living and let his name never be mentioned again.'

"Yahweh, God of hosts, you who judge with justice and know everyone in his heart and in his intentions, let me see your vengeance on them, for to you I have entrusted my cause."

JEREMIAH 11:18-20

"All glory is only for You, Lord Jesus."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhmm,maigi na lang di bawal kumuha ng pic sa church,,,,,rac

April 03, 2006 9:59 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

pwede naman po. pero, dapat walang flash para maka-istorbo. di ba, kapag may wedding, kumukuha rin ng pics?

April 06, 2006 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home