(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Seeing Jesus

Various professions
"There were some Greeks who had come up to Jerusalem to worship during the feast. They approached Philip, who was from Bethsaida in Galilee, and asked him, 'Sir, we wish to see Jesus.' Philip went to Andrew and the two of them told Jesus.

"Then Jesus said, 'The hour has come fo the Son of Man to be glorified. Truly, I say to you, unless the grain of wheat falls to the earth and dies, ti remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much fruit.

"Those who love thier life destroy it, and those who despise their life in this world keep it for everlasing life.

"Whoever wants to serve me, let him follow me and wherever I am, there shall my servant be also. If anyone serve me, the Father will honor him.

"Now my soul is in distress. Shall I say: 'Father, save me from this hour'? But, I have come to this hour to face all this. Father, glorify your Name!' Then a voice came from heaven, 'I have glorified it and I will glorify it again!'

"People standing there heard something and said it was thunder; but others said, 'An angel was speaking to him.' Then Jesus declared, 'This voice did not come for my sake but for yours.'"

JOHN 12:20-33

"Lord, You know better who to send me
to bring me closer to You.
May I see them as they come.



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh bakit seeing jesus,nde pa nman sila ded,di ba ?

April 03, 2006 9:54 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

kasi po, ang ibig ko lang sabihin, Jesus works thru other people for His miracles...

April 06, 2006 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home