(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Monday, July 17, 2006

At The Center

Stare at the center of the picture for about 15 seconds.
Then stare at a white surface or close your eyes and keep looking until the image disappears.

From http://www.rockfordillinois.com

"'Do not think that I have come to establish pece on earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father and daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. Each one will have as enemies those of one's own family.

"Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and come after me is not worthy of me. One who wants to benefit from his life will lose it; onew ho loses his life for my sake will find it.

"Whoever welcomes you welcomes me, and whoever welcomes me welcomes him who sent me. The one who welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive the reward of a prophet; the one who welcomes a just man because he is a just man will receive the reward of a just man. And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of theses little ones, because he is a disciple of mine, I assure you,he will not go unrewarded.'

"When Jesus had finished giving his twelve disciples these instructions, he went on from there to teach and to proclaim his message in their towns."

MATTHEW 10:34-11:1

"Lord, thanks for making our family a little church."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home