(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Even If

Pentax Optio S50

"I loved Israel when he was a child; out of Egypt I called my son. But the more I have called, the further have they gone from me--sacrificing to the Baals, burning incense to the idols.

"Yet it was I who taught Ephraim to walk, taking them by the arms; yet little did they realize that it was I who cared for them. I led them with cords of human kindness, with leading strings of love, and I became for them as one who eases the yoke uon their neck and stoops down to feed them.

"How can I give you up, Ephraim? Can I abandon you like Admah or make you like Zeboiim? My heart is troubled within me and I am moved with compassion. I will not give vent to my great anger; I will not return to destroy Ephraim for I am God and not human. I am the Holy One in your midst and I do not want to come to you in anger."

HOSEA 11:1-4,8-9

"Thank You for Your infinite mercy."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home