(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Enter In

Sta. Magdalena ChurchCanon S45, f2.8, 1/1002 sec

"This is another word that came to Jeremiah from Yahweh:

"Yahweh, God of Israel says, 'Write in a book all that I have communicated to you'

"Yahweh says,
'Your wound is incurable,
your injury is grievous.
There is no one to plead your cause.
There is a remedy for an ulcer
but no healing for you!
All your lovers have forgotten you;
they care nothing for you.
For I struck you as an enemy does,
with a cruel punishment,
because of your great guilt
and the wickedness of your sin.
Why cry out now that you are hurt?
Is there no cure fo ryour pain?
Because of your great crime and grievous sin I have done this for you.'

"Yahweh says, 'I will restore my people into Jacob's tents and have pity on his dwellings. Jacob's tents and have pity on his dwellings. The city will be rebuilt over its ruins and the palace restored on its proper place. From them will come songs of praise and the sound of merrymaking.

"'I will multiply them an they shall not be few. I will bestow honor on them and they shall not be despised. Their children willb e as before and their communityu will be established before me. I will ask their oppressors to account.

"'Their leader will be one of themselves, their ruler shall emerge from their midst. I will bring him close to me for who would dare to approach me? You shall be my people and I shall be your God.'"

JEREMIAH 30:1-2,12-15,18-22

"Thank You, Jesus, for being my High Priest
and for making a way for me to the Father."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home