(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Groundhog Day

From www.lib.clemson.edu

"With regard to those who remain virigins, I have no special commandment from the Lord, but I give some advice, hoping that I am worthy of trust by the mercy of the Lord.

"I think this is good in these hard times in which we live. It is good for someone to remain as he is. If you are married, do not try to divorce your wife; if you are not married, do not marry. He who marries does not sin, nor does the young girl sin who marrries. Yet they will face distrubing experiences, and I would like to spare you.

"I say this, brothers and sisters: time is running out, and those who are married must live as if not married; those who weep as if not weeping; those who are happy as if they were not happy; those buying something as if they had not bought it, and those enjoying the present life as if they were not enjoying it. For the order of this world is vanishing."

1 CORINTHIANS 7:25-31

"Help me live each day... each moment for You."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home