(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Thursday, December 21, 2006

(+) or (-)

SIMS 2 characters chatting
"Mary then set out for a town in the Hills of Judah. She entered the house of Zechariah and greeted Elizabeth. When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leapt in her womb. Elizabeth was filled with holy spirit, and giving a loud cry, said, 'You are most blessed among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb! How is it that the mother of my Lord comes to me? The moment your greeting sounded in my ears, the baby within me suddenly leapt for joy. Blessed are you who believed that the Lord's word would come true!'"

LUKE 1:39-45

"Lord, let me always add value to every person I meet."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh di ko po gets yung picture ng sims ano po ba meaning?rac

December 21, 2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

kasi, yung theme ay giving value to the people you meet. eh, sa SIMS po, kapag lagi mo usap yung isang SIMS din, dagdag yung value nung relationship (may plus sign sa may ulo nila).

December 21, 2006 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home