(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Monday, January 08, 2007

Whose Smile?


"The people were wondering about John's identity, 'Could he be the Messiah?' Then John answered them, 'I baptize you with water, but the one who is coming will do much more: he will baptize you with Holy Spirit and fire. As for me, I am not worthy to untie his sandal.'

"Now, with all the people who came to be baptized, Jesus too was baptized. Then, while he was praying, the heavens opened: the Holy Spirit came down upon him in the bodily form of a dove and a voice from heaven was heard, 'You are my Son, this day I have begotten you.'"

LUKE 3:15-16, 21-22

"We live for the day that You will say,
'This is the son/daughter with whom I am well pleased.'"



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home