(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Correspondent


"Come, let us return to Yahweh,
He who shattered us to pieces, will heal us as well;
he has struck us down, but he will bind up our wounds.
Two days later he will bring us back to life;
on the third day, he will raise us up,
and we shall live in his presence.
Let us strive to know Yahweh,
His coming is a as certain as the dawn;
his judgment will burst forth like the light;
he will come to us as showers come,
like spring rain that waters the earth.

"O Ephraim, what shall I do with you?
O Judah, how shall I deal with you?
This love of yours is like morning mist,
like morning dew that quickly disappears.
This is why I smote you through the prophets,
and have slain you by the words of my mouth.

"For it is love that I desire, not sacrifice;
it is knowledge of God, not burn offerings.
"

HOSEA 6:1-6

"Lord, make me tough, make me brave to die to my bad habits."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home