(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Prayers For A Servant Of God

Aliwan FiestaCanon EOS 350D, f/5.6, 1/125 sec

"When that day come you will not ask me anything. Truly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my Name, he will give you. So far you have not asked in my Name; ask and receive that your joy may be full.

"I taught you all this in veiled language, but the time is coming when I shall no longer speak in veiled language, but will tell you plainly of the Father.

"When that day comes, you will ask in my Name and it will not be for me to ask the Father for you."

JOHN 16:23-28

"Lord, those who are bowed down with burdens You lift up,
and they do not fall because You are their support."
excerpt from the "Confessions" by St. Augustine"



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home