(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Keeping The Faith


"Abram fell face down and God said to him, 'This is my covenant with you: you will be the father of a multitude of nations. No longer will you be called Abram, but Abraham, because I will make you the father of a multitude of nations. I will make you more and more famous; I will multiply your descendants; nations shall sprint from you, kings shall be among your descendants. And I will establish a covenant, an everlasting covenant between myself and you and your descendants after you; from now on I will be your God and the God of your descendants after you, for generation to come. I will give to you and your descendants after you the land you are living in, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession and I will be the God of your race.'

"God said to Abraham, 'For your part, you shall keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you, generation after generation.'"

GENESIS 17:3-9

"May I not neglect to do my part and run the race."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home