(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Monday, March 26, 2007

Friends?

Canon EOS 350D, f/5.6, 1/100 sec

"And never will the blood of bulls and goats take away these sins.

"This is why on entering the world, Christ says: You did not desire sacrifice and offering; you were not pleased with burnt offerings and sin offerings. Then I said: 'Here I am. It was written of me in the scroll. I will do your will, O God.'

"First he says: Sacrifice, offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not desire nor were you pleased with them--although they were required by the Law. Then he says: Here I am to do your will.

"This is enough to nullify the first will and establish the new. Now, by this will of God, we are sanctified at once by the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ."

HEBREWS 10:4-10

"For the times that I failed to show support and instead judged,
forgive me, Lord."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home