(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Starting Over

Canon EOS 350D, f/2.5, 1/200 sec

"Thus says Yahweh,
who opened a way through the sea
and a path in the mighty waters,
who brought down chariots and horses,
a whole army of them,
and there they lay, never to rise again,
snuffed out like a wick.
But do not dwell on the past,
or remember the things of old.
Look, I am doing a new song:
now it springs forth.

Do you not see?
I am opening up a way in the wilderness
and rivers in the desert.
The beasts of the land will honor me,
jackals and ostriches,
because I give water in the wilderness
and rivers in the desert
that my chosen people may drink.
I have formed this people for myself;
they will proclaim my praise."

ISAIAH 43:16-21

"Lord, heal me and embrace everything about me.
Help me see that my past does not define me.
Let me see that Your love will embrace and
restore all that is broken in me."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home